The Allegion 101 series continues…Secure the Door: Intro to Schlage Cylinders, Keys, & Key Systems. This series is for people who are new to the industry, new to the Allegion family of brands, or just want to learn more about hardware.
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm Eastern: Allegion 101 – Secure the Door: Intro to Schlage Cylinders, Keys, & Key Systems
- In this session, we will address the core terms one needs to understand in order to grow one’s understanding of key systems. You will see how a cylinder works, and learn how to recognize and describe popular Schlage key systems. Join us for this informative and foundational session to ‘unlock’ the world of key systems.
The complete list of classes in the Allegion 101 series is here, and you can register using the links on the Allegion Virtual Events Calendar. If you miss a class, the recordings are on the Event Board of the Allegion Training Page.
The Webinar Wednesday series has the following classes scheduled for this Wednesday (all times are Eastern):
- 10:00am – 11:30am: Decoded 2: Fire Door Assemblies
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: Creating a Path to Safety
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Code Changes Affecting Classroom Doors
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm: Lock Functions
This Friday, December 4th, Allegion will present the next in a series of 30-minute webinars designed with integrators in mind. If you are an access control integrator, please join us Friday at 12:30 p.m. Eastern for Security in 30: 2020 Reflections, 2021 Opportunities
What a year it has been! The Security in 30: Live with Allegion webinar series launched in April and has reached thousands of attendees. End the year with us by joining a virtual “fireside chat” with Tim Eckersley, Senior Vice President and President of Americas, as we reflect on 2020 and discuss our vision for the future.
Presented by Tim Eckersley, Senior Vice President and President of Americas & Brad Aikin, Director, Field Marketing and Training