The Allegion Code Reference Guide has been updated to include information from the 2018 code publications. The guide is a 40-page booklet that includes information and highlights from:
- NFPA 80 – Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives
- NFPA 101 – The Life Safety Code
- ICC A117.1 – Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities
- 2010 ADA Standards
- International Building Code
- National Building Code of Canada
In-depth information is included in the guide regarding:
- Code requirements for electrified hardware
- Fire door inspection – Top-10 deficiencies
- Code requirements for panic hardware
- Codes affecting door closers
- Classroom security fact sheet
To request hard copies of this guide, contact your local Allegion representative or click here.
To download a PDF, continue to the form below.