The Allegion Code Reference Guide has been updated to include information from the 2021 code publications. The guide is a 40-page booklet that includes information and highlights from:
- NFPA 80 – Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives
- NFPA 101 – The Life Safety Code
- ICC A117.1 – Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities
- 2010 ADA Standards
- International Building Code (IBC)
- National Building Code of Canada
In-depth information is included in the guide regarding:
- Code requirements for electrified hardware
- Fire door inspection – Top-10 deficiencies
- Code requirements for panic hardware
- Codes affecting door closers
- Classroom security fact sheet
To request hard copies of this guide, contact your local Allegion representative or click here.
To download a PDF immediately, continue to the form below.
You're just a few questions away from downloading the 2021 edition of the guide!
Enter the requested information and click the Submit button at the bottom. You will then be directed to the download page.