This is a quiet week for training because of the Thanksgiving holiday, but there is a very informative webinar coming up next week that will be presented by Melany Whalin and Connie Alexander of Allegion. The webinar offers continuing education credit for AIA, and registration is open!
Healthcare Insights in a Rapidly Evolving Marketplace
Thursday, December 2, 2021
Healthcare organizations have managed through a rapid response to the pandemic which has transformed every aspect of healthcare delivery, including design and construction. Some of those changes and challenges are temporary and some will permanently alter the industry. Recent research explores the current state of the hospital market, focusing primarily on security initiatives, COVID-19 mitigation and other trends in the healthcare industry. This has identified trends ranging from product usage to combat the spread of germs and viruses, to the use of ligature resistant hardware in behavioral health rooms. Join our hosts as they share key findings and highlight considerations in the design and specification of healthcare facilities.
And if you’re looking for training this week, visit the webinars page of iDigHardware where you will find recorded presentations on the following topics:
- Webinar 1 Recording – Code Changes Affecting Classroom Security
- Webinar 2 Recording – Panic Hardware – When, Where, and Why?
- Webinar 3 Recording – Introduction to the Code Requirements for Electrified Hardware
- Webinar 4 Recording – Decoded: Touchless Solutions for Healthy Environments
- Webinar 5 Recording – Decoded: Delayed Egress and Controlled Egress Locking Systems
- Webinar 6 Recording – Decoded: 2021 Model Code Update