- 1:00pm – 2:30pm Eastern: Allegion 101 – Control the Door: LCN
- In this session, you will learn about the important role door closers play in controlling an opening and protecting people and property. See how a door closer works and how one can adjust for speed and control in the opening and closing cycles. Learn the difference between universal door closers and application-specific door closers. And, become familiar with popular LCN model numbers/nomenclature so you can more readily interpret documents (e.g., order acknowledgements, templates, etc.) and literature (e.g., catalogs, brochures, etc.). Jeff Tock, our End User Training Manager, will lead this session.
The complete list of classes in the Allegion 101 series is here, and you can register using the links on the Allegion Virtual Events Calendar. If you miss a class, the recordings are on the Event Board of the Allegion Training Page.
The Webinar Wednesday series has the following classes scheduled for this Wednesday (all times are Eastern):
- 10:00am – 11:30am: Low Energy Automatic Operator Fundamentals
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: Electrified Hardware for Access Control Systems and Security
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Keying Schematics
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm: Steelcraft Door & Frame Construction and Application