Last week, Paul Timm presented a webinar called: The Impact of COVID-19 on Emergency Drills and Access Control. The webinar addressed guidance and principles to aid school administrators in decision-making and help return to school safely, such as:
- Protection measures for today and considerations for tomorrow
- Emergency planning
- PPE planning
- Access control and visitor management
Paul is a board-certified Physical Security Professional, a nationally acclaimed expert in physical security (featured on PBS and Fox News), and is certified in Vulnerability Assessment Methodology (VAM) through Sandia National Labs and ALPHA™ Vulnerability Assessment Method.
Tomorrow is Webinar Wednesday, with the following classes presented by our national trainers. The links to register are on the Allegion virtual event calendar.
- 10:00am – 11:00am: Code Changes Affecting Classroom Doors
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: Electrified Hardware: Wiring Choices
- 2:00pm – 3:30pm: Decoded 2: Fire Door Assemblies
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm: Hurricane Hardware Product Testing and Compliance
UPDATE: My webinar on delayed egress and controlled egress locking systems, originally scheduled for October 1st, has been moved to November 19th to accommodate some scheduling conflicts. If you already signed up for the original date, you should have received an email from me with the links to register for the new dates. If you have not yet registered, there is more information available on the Webinars page of iDigHardware, along with links to the recordings of all of my past webinars.