Allegion’s Security in 30 sessions are 30-minute webinars designed with integrators in mind. If you are an access control integrator, please join us Friday, September 17th, 12:30pm-1:00pm Eastern
Security in 30: Is your opening as secure as you think?
The functional security relationship between mechanical hardware and intelligent electronic solutions is critical. As trusted advisors, security consultants, locksmiths, access control dealers and security integrators all play a critical role in ensuring a seamless and secure outcome for the end user.
In this session, you will learn how to take a holistic approach to access control by identifying pain points at every opening. Join Brandon Douglas and Jake Fergerstrom as they share the fundamentals needed to minimize potential security vulnerabilities that may exist in the market today.
Our national trainers continue their Webinar Wednesday series!
Wednesday, September 15th (all times are Eastern)
- 10:00-11:00am: Accessible Buildings: The Critical Requirements for Clear Width and Maneuvering Clearances
- Although it has been thirty years since the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) defined what makes for an accessible commercial building, some buildings—especially structures built before 1990—may fall a little short in meeting the clear width and maneuvering clearance requirements for openings. In this session, learn what those requirements are, why they are so important to an individual with disabilities, and how to check and solve for compliance. Jeff Tock, our End User Training Manager, will be your guide.
- 12:00-1:00pm: Basic Hardware: Keying, Locks, and Exit Devices
- If you are new to the world of door hardware, this event is for you. Gordon Malczewski, our Schlage Training Manager, will address lock functions and their applications and the basics of panic and fire exit hardware. He will introduce you to key systems.
- 2:00-3:00pm: Servicing Schlage Networked AD Series Locks and Peripherals with Schlage Utility Software
- Schlage Utility Software (SUS) is a robust tool that not only is used to set-up and secure your Schlage AD Series products, it can also help you maintain peak performance from your devices. During their lifecycle, troubleshooting, servicing, and occasional updates of your networked AD devices may be required, and this is the tool that helps you perform these tasks. This session will help you to achieve optimal performance of your AD components. John Dalrymple, our Electronics Training Manager, will lead this session.
ALSO WEDNESDAY (Previously held on Thursdays)
Door Drills | Getting the Most Out of Your LCN Automatic Operators
Wednesday, September 15th, 4:00-5:00pm Eastern
Are you responsible in whole or part for keeping the doors at your facility in good working order? If so, our Door Drills series is for you.
LCN’s two most popular low energy automatic operators offer lots of options that you can take advantage of to make the most of the operators and the openings at your facility. Learn about how to change opening and closing times, adding safety sensors, and adding touchless or wireless actuators. We will also share some tips for troubleshooting these auto operators.