Some of you have been anxiously awaiting my webinar on Delayed Egress and Controlled Egress Locking Systems, which was postponed when my computer died. It looks like all of the technical challenges have been overcome and the session will be posted as an on-demand master class this Thursday!
If you’d like to receive an email notification when it’s posted, you can enter your email address on the webinars page, or just check back on Thursday. My other webinar recordings are also available on that page.
Thanks for your patience!!
In addition, our national trainers will offer four more webinars on Webinar Wednesday (all times are Eastern Standard Time):
- 10:00am – 11:00am: Electrified Hardware: Wiring Choices
- Selecting the correct wire for electromechanical locking devices and electronic access control systems is critical for the proper operation of those devices and systems. If terms such as volts, amps, plenum-rated, and shielded leave you scratching your head, this webinar is for you. Allegion’s senior product trainer, Gordon Malczewski, will show you how to read labels on various types of cables and help you select the proper cable based on factors such as operating voltage, current rating, wire lengths, and the installation environment.
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: Electrified Hardware for Access Control Systems and Security
- Electrified and electronic hardware can enhance the security and safety of a facility if the hardware selections are made with the facility’s needs in mind. During this session, we’ll talk about the importance of asking questions of your clients to determine how they need openings to function given their access control and security requirements. We’ll have time to discuss some electrified and electronic hardware components commonly in use today and that can grow/adapt as your clients’ needs change. John Dalrymple, our Electronics Training Manager, will lead this session.
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Introduction to Basic Masterkeying
- If you’ve ever wondered how master keying works and are interested in learning some best practices for establishing and managing a master key system, this webinar is for you. Learn how there is a balance of safety, security and convenience aspects to any master key system. Learn the standard industry terms you will encounter when discussing master key system requirements with others. From this webinar, you can download a master key system survey form to assess an existing master key system, including identifying potential weaknesses of the system. Join Gordon Malczewski, our Senior Schlage Trainer, for this informative session.
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm: Servicing Schlage AD Series Locks and Peripherals with Schlage Utility Software
- Schlage Utility Software (SUS) is a robust tool that not only is used to set-up and secure your Schlage AD Series products, it can also help you maintain peak performance from your devices. During their life-cycle, troubleshooting, servicing, and occasional updates of your networked AD devices may be required, and this is the tool that helps you perform these tasks. This session will help you to achieve optimal performance of your AD components. John Dalrymple, our Electronics Training Manager, will lead this session.