The Allegion 101 series continues tomorrow – Secure the Door: Schlage. This series is for people who are new to the industry, new to the Allegion family of brands, or just want to learn more about hardware.
- 1:00pm – 2:30pm Eastern: Allegion 101 – Secure the Door: Schlage
- In this session, we will focus on the Schlage ND Series Cylindrical Locks and the Schlage L Series Mortise Locks. Become familiar with common lock functions and the openings on which they are used. Learn how to interpret Schlage model numbers/nomenclature so you can make sense of documents (e.g., order acknowledgments, price lists, etc.) and literature (e.g., catalogs, sell sheets, etc.). Gordon Malczewski, our Schlage Senior Trainer, will lead this webinar.
The complete list of classes in the Allegion 101 series is here, and you can register using the links on the Allegion Virtual Events Calendar. If you miss a class, the recordings are on the Event Board of the Allegion Training Page.
The Webinar Wednesday series continues, with the following classes scheduled for this Wednesday (all times are Eastern):
- 10:00am – 11:00am: Schlage and Von Duprin Power Supplies
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: Steelcraft Door & Frame Construction and Application
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Essentials of Access Control
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm: Basic Hardware: Keying, Locks, and Exit Devices
On Thursday, November 12th (1-2 pm Eastern), Allegion presents – The mobile campus advantage: An insider’s look at how University of Vermont transformed campus life with mobile credentials
We’re giving you a behind-the-scenes look at how the mobile student ID transformed campus life for University of Vermont’s roughly 10,000 students and faculty and staff. Mark Mckenna, director of the CATcard Service Center, will discuss the university’s path to mobile credentials. Hear where they are today, how they got there—and where they’re going next. Then step in the students’ shoes for a virtual tour highlighting all the places a mobile student ID is accepted on campus.
- See where mobile student IDs are used on campus during the virtual tour.
- Hear what students think of the mobile credentials.
- Learn how the university moved from magnetic stripe technology to mobile.
- Get advice from your peer, including lessons learned.
And there’s still plenty of time to register for my webinar – Decoded: Delayed Egress and Controlled Egress.