Covid-19 has forced us to make lots of changes in our daily lives – both personally and professionally. I know things have loosened up a bit in some parts of the world, but our city is still taking pretty strict measures to try to prevent further spread of the virus. I have spent most of my time at home since March – how much Quality Family Time does one mom need??
This Saturday as part of the “new normal”, I will be participating in a virtual trade show presented by Security Pro Supply. Although I won’t be able to break out of my house and mingle in person, I would love it if some of you could stop by for a visit. I have my own virtual booth in the trade show, where I can give tours of iDigHardware, show short videos, answer code questions, or just chat with whoever comes in. Allegion will also have 3 other virtual booths…here are the topics for all 4:
- Allegion electronics, featuring Engage products and technology
- Healthy environments and touchless access solutions
- Understanding Schlage key systems
- iDigHardware.com and live discussion with Lori Greene
Please come visit – I’ll be there from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Central Time!
In other remote-learning news…here’s what our national trainers have on the Webinar Wednesday schedule for tomorrow (all times are EDT):
- 10:00am – 11:30am: Decoded 2: Fire Door Assemblies
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: Steelcraft Door & Frame Construction and Application
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Healthcare Hardware
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm: Keying Schematics
Cybersecurity strategies have shifted from just a protection-only model to an additional focus on detection and response. While prevention is important, it is futile unless it is combined with detection and response capabilities. In this session, Dave York and Frank Kasper will discuss this shift in cybersecurity and what it means for access control.
This 30-minute webinar will be presented by Dave York, Vice President, Chief Information Security Officer & Frank Kasper, Director Global Product Cybersecurity.