Mar 29 2018

FF: Double Bolts

First, let me say that I am fully aware that it’s not Friday even though this is a Fixed-it Friday post.  I’m also aware that yesterday was not Friday when I accidentally put FF in the post title instead of WW.  I’m sorry for anyone who got prematurely excited about the weekend commencing.

Here’s the deal.  I’m sick.  Not the kind of sick I need to be hospitalized for (hopefully), but the kind of sick where I can only lay in bed wishing someone would show up with some sort of vacuum attachment that will clear my head of the congestion that’s making me miserable, while I watch Netflix.

I am publishing tomorrow’s Fixed-it Friday post today, because I have a little more work to do on the article I was planning for today’s post.  I’m hoping that I will feel well enough to finish the article tomorrow, but if not, I apologize in advance.

~~~

I recently ran across a Facebook page that could supply us with Fixed-it Friday photos until the end of time (or until I retire).  This one is shared with permission from Craig Jackson and here’s a link to the page – Crap Locksmithing.

6 Responses to “FF: Double Bolts”

1. cda says:

Someone just had to much time on thier hands!

Automatic door closure

And auto opener

2. Tim Cannon says:

Don’t worry, it is Good Friday anyway. Most folks will be off. Take care of yourself.

3. LachSr says:

I hope you get well very soon! I had a good laugh with the FF photo. Thanks for everything you do!

4. Laura Pedersen says:

But wait, what if the second bolt somehow becomes undone? You’ll need a third bolt to secure that one. But then that one needs a bolt… I know, let’s just weld the door shut!

5. Carl says:

Hope you feel better.

6. Tony says:

Keeping local Ace Hardware stores open since 1948! Get to feeling better Lori!

This website or its third party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies.