A lot of great things have happened in the last couple of weeks…
- I added the Codes tab to my website (up there! ^), and it’s not too late to help check the information on the Reed Construction Data site and possibly win a $50 gift card! Thank you to everyone who has already checked the data for their state!
- I received a lot of great feedback and ideas on my post about our new hardware finish samples. I’ll be picking the 10 winners soon, and hoping to get my hands on some more finish samples to share asap.
- The online Decoded course is in it’s 5th session for the year, but there are still more than 500 people on the waiting list! I will be working on changing this to an on-demand course early in 2015 – no lines, no waiting.
- Thanks to Dan Dateno of BR Johnson, I have a fun new way to teach about door and hardware nomenclature.
- I had my 20th anniversary yesterday as a member of the Allegion (and previously Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies) team!
- iDigHardware passed a milestone with more than 21,000 visits in a 31-day period, and an even bigger milestone with MORE THAN 1 MILLION PAGEVIEWS since I started keeping track of the stats…
And finally, Sandro Vano and Jeff Tock, both of Allegion, sent me this photo which is one of my favorite Fixed-it Friday photos ever! If you like it too, you can easily share it by using the share/save tool up near the title of the post!