Scott Foley of JC Ryan EBCO sent me this photo he took in Rome and wondered what the decorative metal components in the corners are.  Anybody know?  What’s their purpose and what are they called?

Here’s another version, from Sam Stearman:

And one with a bonus wicket door from Melanie B:


You need to login or register to bookmark/favorite this content.