This is going to be a great webinar! There is a fabulous line-up of presenters with an incredible depth of experience and insight to share.
Join the Door Security & Safety Foundation and our partner, Safe and Sound Schools, for an important round table discussion of experts, parents, and school leaders sharing perspectives on school security and safety issues in our schools.
Between fears of active shooters and bullying, budget concerns, building codes and local politics, these issues impact all of us. Though emotional and challenging, it’s important to learn the facts and work with experts towards immediate and long term solutions for securing school doors. Participants will hear insights, best practices, and key resources to help us all successfully work together.
This is part one of a critical webinar discussion series on school security and safety issues in our schools that will continue throughout 2020.
- Michele Gay, Co-founder/Executive Director of Safe and Sound Schools and Sandy Hook mother
- Laura Frye Weaver, DHT, AHC, DHC, CSI, CCS, CFDAI, Vice of President Technical Services, at Door Security & Safety Foundation
- Guy Grace, School Director of Security and Emergency Planning and Chairman of the Partner Alliance for Safer Schools (PASS).
- Joelle Reidy, Mother of three, PTO President, Safe and Sound Parent Leader, Founder of the Wellesley Action Alliance
- John Montes, Emergency Services Specialist at the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) and staff liaison for NFPA 3000 (PS)Standard for an Active Shooter / Hostile Event Response (ASHER) Program.