On September 24th I’ll be heading down to Nashville for the CONSTRUCT show, and I need some help with a decision! We had planned to offer 2 different classes Wednesday and Thursday of that week, but the schedule was printed with the same topic (codes!) for both sessions. So help me decide…would you prefer 2 code classes as the schedule shows, or should we stick with 1 on codes, 1 on access control and advertise the schedule change on-site?
- 1 vs. 100 Code Update – This interactive class, taught in a game show format by Lori Greene, Manager – Codes & Resources, addresses recent code changes pertaining to doors and hardware. Connect with Lori on her blog at www.iDigHardware.com or visit Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies website for code and compliance references and resources.
- Access Control Class – Learn about access control and new technologies coming your way. Electronic locks, readers and credentials, mobile credentials, and school lockdown are just some of the topics that will be covered. Learn more about these technologies at Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies.
Cast your vote now!
If you’re going to the CONSTRUCT show too, we will have plenty of opportunities to meet up! If you’re in the Nashville area, come on down!
- Visit our booth (#711) and play a mini version of Code Jeopardy! We’ll be drawing a name each day to win an iPad Mini! For complimentary exhibit hall registration, visit the CONSTRUCT page on our website!
- Clear, Concise, Correct, Complete, and…Coffee! Join us for a continental breakfast on Friday, September 27th, before you attend the CONSTRUCT show! If you’d like more details, leave a comment below or email Melany_Whalin@irco.com.
- Are you interested in starting a blog, or do you want to learn how to drive traffic to your current publication? Friday at 9:30 a.m., I’ll be on the bloggers’ panel with other CSI bloggers! Visit CONSTRUCT’s social media page for more information!
- Will I see you at CONSTRUCT?