Jul 12 2016

WW: Warehouse Exit

Category: Egress,Wordless WednesdayLori @ 11:16 pm Comments (16)

It’s a good thing it’s Wordless Wednesday, because I’m running out of words.  Thank you to RB Sontag of Allegion for the photos.

Warehouse Exit 1

Warehouse Exit 2  Warehouse Exit 3

16 Responses to “WW: Warehouse Exit”

1. Charles says:

Not occupied yet so door does not have to be unlocked !!!

2. Kathy says:

truly – what inspector even saw this, what were the owners thinking. 3 locks plus the security bar & Mag lock. 2 of the deadlocks are double cylinder.

3. John Payson says:

The multiple locking devices would be problematical unless they’ve been deactivated. If none of the other devices were problematical, would the numbered seal like that be a problem if it broke easily enough, and the door otherwise operated smoothly enough, that the total force to open the door and break the seal was within limits?

4. Lee Francisco says:

I like the emergency egress plan that’s taped over the conduit. I guess there was a maximum distance from the door that it could located at…Then there’s the extra roll of tape on the fire extinguisher.

5. J Collins says:

That’s an armature plate, and a magnet mounting plate, but there is not a magnet installed.

This is nuts.

6. James Slemmons says:

This is glorious.

7. Bryan says:

8. Kevin says:

Nice to see these new classroom devices that drive Lori crazy being used in other applications.

9. jutzi says:

Sorry, I just HAVE to! It’s another Elliott spec! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

10. Diana Morton says:

I’m cracking up over the two dead bolts installed backwards (no screws showing) and obvious thru bolted edge guards next to them. All I can say is WOW!

11. Mark says:

Someone sold a lot of hardware on one door…..Unbelieveable….I thought I had seen everything….

12. DAVID FEDERICO says:

Gee this looks like the typical homeless depot or some other big box place tired if being ripped off . However in fairness if in fact that some of the hardware was deactivated it should have been removed and cover plates provided . The barrier bar is another story .lol. I just love clueless wonders ..

13. Charles says:

“””The bar that says “Lift Up” is bolted in place, I wonder where the wrench is to remove the nuts. I hope needs out in a hurry!”””

Not bolted in place

Just slips into two holes

You can see one of the holes in the bottom picture

14. Chuck Noble says:

I have the key…Wait, I have the wrench…Joe’s has the key. Where’s Joe???