The first class in this series is an introduction to codes and the code development process, and the requirements pertaining to accessibility.
Presentation: Click here to download the presentation of the accessibility session in PDF format.
Links to Accessibility Articles on iDigHardware:
- 6 Accessibility Changes to Watch Out For
- Decoded: Fair Housing Act
- Decoded: Operable Force for Door Hardware
- Decoded: Clear Opening Width and Height
- Decoded: Actuators for Low Energy Operators
- Decoded: Tactile Warning
- Decoded: Mounting Heights for Door Hardware
- Decoded: Opening Force and Closing Speed
- Decoded: Flush Bottom Rails
- Decoded: Auto Operators – Standby Power
- Accessible Thumbturns
- Changes to A156.19 – 2013
- Door Pulls
- Extended Latch Guards
- Lite Location
- Max Headroom
- Q&A – Mounting Height for Glass Lites
- Recessed Doors
Any questions or comments, leave them in the comment box below.