Yesterday, March 19th was National Automatic Door Day! To commemorate this annual observance, the video in today’s post addresses a change that I’ve received some questions about lately…the ANSI/BHMA requirements for monitored safety sensors.
For more information about the requirements of the codes and standards for automatic doors, refer to these posts:
- Decoded: Sensors for Automatic Operators
- FAQs About Low Energy Automatic Operators
- Codes to Know: Automatic Operators
- Decoded: Actuators for Low-Energy Operators
- Push-N-Go for Automatic Operators
- WWYD? Auto Operator App
- Intro to Low-Energy Automatic Operators (video)
You need to login or register to bookmark/favorite this content.
Made me look!!
Still lobbying for National Fire Inspector Day