It’s hard to believe, but almost 1,000 comments have been left on this blog. The 1,000th comment will earn the lucky commenter 10,000 pennies, in the form of a $100 gift card for Amazon.com. In addition, I will choose two other winners from the comments left today, April 11th, who will each win a $25 Amazon gift card. Anyone is eligible to win (except me). If just a fraction of today’s visitors leave a comment, we’ll hit the 1,000-comment mark.
I have a few requests in regard to your comments. Many businesses are trying to get their arms around this whole social networking thing, and I’m putting together a presentation for the New York Chapter of DHI on this topic. I have plenty of stats about Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, but not much on blogging.
What I would like to find out is how you use this blog. Here are some ideas to help get you started, but feel free to elaborate or make up your own topic:
- Do you read the blog every day because you find doors and hardware fascinating?
- Do you refer to the site when you have a question about a code requirement or an application?
- Have you subscribed to receive a notification of each new post by email?
- Have you asked a question, and did you receive an answer?
- Has the site helped to make learning about codes and hardware applications less painful?
- Have you told someone else about the blog, or have you sent someone a link to a post?
- Do you have any suggestions about how to make the blog better?