I don’t ask for much, right? But I need a little help. I’ve been posting on this blog for over 2 years and there are more than 400 posts. I know it can sometimes be hard to find the specific post or topic you’re looking for. You can search by typing something into the search box, but when I just typed “panic hardware,” I got a list of 49 posts that mentioned that term. You can also go to the index and get a list of all the posts for any given category, but those lists can be pretty long too. As an example, the Fire Door category currently has 91 posts.
To help alleviate this problem I’m going to add some links to FAQs in the sidebar, so at least the 10-15 most common questions will be answered there. But I need help identifying what you are most often searching for. I can get some information from my stats, but since there were 1,085 different search terms used IN THE LAST MONTH(!), it’s not that easy to narrow it down to a dozen FAQs.
- Where is panic hardware required?
- Is it acceptable to lock stairwell doors on the stair side?
- What is the required clear width for an accessible or egress door?
- Do current codes allow the use of wire glass in fire doors?
- Why is my oil-rubbed bronze finish coming off?
- Is panic hardware required on electric rooms?
- What release devices are required for mag-locks?