Mar 25 2009

PLS Frame Set

Category: General InfoLori @ 11:45 pm Comments (16)

I readily admit that I get excited about things that wouldn’t excite the average U.S. citizen but that’s part of my charm.  😉
I think this product is very cool.

pls

It’s the PLS Frame Set, and it’s a quick and accurate way to verify the alignment of door frames.  When a door isn’t functioning properly, fingers are usually pointing in every direction – the door is warped, the latch is sticky, the closer doesn’t have enough closing force.  In many cases, the cause of the problem is the installation of the door frame, and this is the first tool I’ve seen that makes setting the frame or testing the alignment of an installed frame almost foolproof.

Check it out here, or start writing your letter to Santa now.

You need to login or register to bookmark/favorite this content.

Recent Posts

16 Responses to “PLS Frame Set”

1. David says:

I can’t find it any cheaper than $625-that’s way too expensive!. Where can we buy it on a budget.?

2. David Barbaree says:

Lori,

Have you heard of any other inspection tools like this? I used the PL2 extensively at the school district but I’m wondering what has been invented since then.

3. Mike Hickey says:

do you still have the PLS

• Patrick says:

Yes, I do. I am sorry that I just saw this now for some reason. The one I have is brand new in the plastic carry case. If interested please send me your email and I can send you pictures.

• Jim Shaver says:

Interested in buying your Frame Set tool.

Still got it?

• Taylor Green says:

I have a PLS frame set tool in perfect shape for sale. Still in its original plastic carrying case. Asking $300 was almost $675 last year after taxes. You can txt me at 918 706-0760 I can ship if need be. Thanks

• Buddy O'Mary says:

I am interested in purchasing several if I can find them (new or used). Please contant me if anyone has a PLS Frame Set Tool.

• Taylor Green says:

I hate a PLS frame set tool in perfect shape for sale. Asking $300 was almost $675 last year after taxes. You can txt me at 918 706-0760 I can ship if need be. Thanks

• Buddy O'Mary says:

Patrick, Have you sold the PLS tool? I am looking for one to as many as seven if I can find.

• Taylor Green says:

Hi Buddy I have a PLS frame set tool in perfect shape still in the original plastic carrying case for sale asking $300 you can txt me at 918 706-0760 can ship if need be.

This website or its third party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies.