NFPA recently stopped selling PDFs of their codes and standards, so these documents are no longer available via Techstreet. The alternative is NFPA Link, which allows access to all of NFPA’s codes and standards. We currently have a limited number of NFPA Link licenses available.
- If one of the following applies to you, you should have already received an email from NFPA inviting you to join NFPA Link:
- If you are currently an ACE, and your name is on this list,
- If you are a “super-user” of Techstreet and received an email from me (Lori).
- If one of the following applies to you, fill out the form below to request access to NFPA Link:
- If you are attending a class where you need access to the NFPA codes and standards,
- If you are a Level II or III ACE,
- If you are an Allegion specwriter or other Allegion employee who needs frequent access to the NFPA codes and standards.
- If you need infrequent access to the NFPA codes and standards, for now I will ask you to try to use the free access on the NFPA website. It is not searchable, so it’s best to use the Allegion Code Reference Guide to find the paragraph number, and then navigate there using the Table of Contents in the appropriate code and edition on NFPA.org. You can easily get to a specific code or standard by adding the document number to the URL, for example, https://www.nfpa.org/101 or https://www.nfpa.org/80.
Note: The ICC and BHMA documents are still available through our Techstreet subscription. The link for Techstreet is found at the bottom of the right sidebar on iDigHardware. If you have not been set up on our Techstreet account, let me know and I will give you access. If you don’t remember your password, there is an option to reset it on https://subscriptions.techstreet.com.
Here’s a quick form for you to tell me what you need, and I will get you set up if we have sufficient licenses left: