Thank you for attending the electrified hardware class at the DHI conNextions 2022! If you have questions about any of the topics covered in the class, there are articles and links below that include more information on the various topics.
- If you’d like to download the Allegion Code Reference Guide, visit iDigHardware.com/guide.
- There are webinars available which cover specific topics in depth – to access those, visit the webinars page.
- The videos page includes links to whiteboard animation videos on dozens of topics, including code requirements for electromagnetic locks, stairwell reentry, delayed egress and controlled egress.
- To make sure you don’t miss any new posts on iDigHardware, you can sign up for daily or weekly email notifications by clicking the orange rectangle in the right sidebar. –>
- And if you have a code question, clicking the orange ball will help you find the Allegion Code Expert (ACE) in your area. –>
- Intro to Codes (video)
- FAQs About Fail Safe and Fail Secure Hardware
- Decoded: Access Control Update
- Decoded: Special Locking Arrangements vs. Normal Locking Arrangements
- Special Locking Arrangements
- 2021 Model Code Update – What’s New?
- What’s Next? Approved changes to the 2024 IBC affecting electrified hardware
- Decoded: Control Vestibules in a Means of Egress (interlocks)